- Price is for an individual popper including 3 balls.
- Colours and Designs are random, requests will be done as far as possible.
Work on hand strength, manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination, spatial relations, using both hands in a coordinated manner, visual tracking, play and leisure exploration and participation
Load a ball into the popper's mouth. Then set up a target, aim, and squeeze the popper's belly to launch the ball. Balls can travel up to about 6 m, depending on how hard you squeeze.
The plastic is stiff and it will take some hand strength or two hands to put the ball into the mouth and to squeeze.
There are a number of different animals and characters to choose from.
Why we like poppers:
- Make up your own games - How many balls can you shoot through a hoop?
- Bounce them off a wall into a box.
- Measure the distance you can pop the ball. Go again and see if you can beat your best distance.
- Make a large round target and tape it to the door. Divide the circle into several sections (like a bullseye) and assign points to the sections. Aim for the middle, and give points for wherever the ball hits. Play again and try to beat your score by getting closer and closer to the middle on most balls.
- Set up smaller targets, like plastic animals or army men and see if you can knock them over.
- This is also fun for outside play. Look for targets outside (keep away from dogs or animals who might chew and/or swallow them)
- Set up targets on a level plane at equal distances, then a variety of elevated planes at equal distances, then at different distances.
- Take your poppers with when going camping or visiting friends to add some competition, try to knock over empty cans
- Make a game out of picking up the balls (there will be lots) to make it seem less like work and more like fun. For instance give a point for each ball collected.
Measures: 11cm x 9 cm
Giving those tripod grips some extra muscle push at the beginning, now its getting much easier. Love these!
I am so happy I spent the money on these blocks, they are very calming to toddlers, and wish I could get more for older kids too.
Love the quality and great toy for all ages!
Really very beautifully made, larger than the impression one has from the pics, my girls absolutely love them!!!
Lovely, sturdy, well made educational toy.excellent service and quick delivery. Thank you
I cannot recommend this product enough for a tactile motor integration activity.
Lots of giggles and joy out of a toddler for this game! And they don't even know they are working and learning at the same time!
This is a brilliant and fun game, even for adults!
Love this toy! As an OT I am always looking for toys that can help develop skills in a fun way. The time element makes the game extra challenging and fun, but I also love that I can downgrade this game easily by taking the time element away for the younger child or the child that is still developing the form constancy and spatial visualization skills. Would recommend this game to anyone!
Very versatile and great quality. Toddler loves them
These are so beautiful! My clients love to use these in my therapy room.
I love this toy. I actually bought it as a gift for a 1 year old but thinking to get another for my baby because it’s just so cute! Really well made.
awesome toy, exactly as advertised, and awesome service by tiny trees. Got the order when expected, packaged beautifully. Thank you so much! Highly recommend.
Excellent quality and very cute! Imagination determines the amount of games that can be played with these little pets...and the little ones learn while having loads of fun. I combined these with the matching colored cups and a gator tweezer and my 3 years old granddaughter loves playing with the set!
fast delivery -xmas present so no further comments as yet